This section of the site is for occasional stories that do not fit into the Melbourne Circle walking project but explore other interesting aspects of psychogeography – things that have been lost, curious and overlooked aspects of suburban life and intriguing traces of the past.
- Review of Advertising and Public Memory: Social, Cultural and Historical Perspectives on Ghost Signs
- Review of Mirror Sydney by Vanessa Berry
- Sands & McDougall’s book of everything
- Angus O’Callaghan’s Melbourne – street photography of Melbourne in the 1960s and 70s
- When 3011 was W11 – the lost postal districts of Melbourne
And here is a page with links to other writings by Nick Gadd.